NGC GmbH Announces Revised NGC Services and Fees for 2021
Posted on 12/17/2020
NGC International GmbH (NGC GmbH), the German affiliate of Numismatic Guaranty Corporation™ (NGC®), has updated its submission forms, fees and tier requirements for 2021. A full list of changes for NGC submissions to the Munich office is below.
All fees include 19% VAT, if applicable.
NGC Grading Tiers
- Modern – cutoff date is now 1965 to present.
- Modern Bulk (mixed types) – cutoff date is now 1965 to present.
- Modern Bulk (same type) – cutoff date is now 1965 to present.
- Vintage Bulk (mixed types) – cutoff date is now before 1965.
- Vintage Bulk (same type) – cutoff date is now before 1965.
NGC Add-On Services
- Double Thick Holder – renamed Extra Thick Holder.
- ReHolder – fee changed to € 14.
- Oversize ReHolder – fee changed to € 25.
For a complete list of 2021 NGC GmbH Services & Fees, click here.
Reminder that the maximum number of coins per submission form is 50. Use multiple submission forms as needed. For bulk submissions, the minimum number of coins per submission form is 100.
NGC GmbH paid collector members can submit their coins directly to NGC GmbH. Not an NGC GmbH member? Paid memberships start at just $25/year. Join now!
Updated submission forms and price sheets reflecting these changes will be available in January at NGCcoin.de. Paper submission forms can be requested from NGC GmbH by calling +49 (0) 89 550 66 780 or emailing Service@NGCcoin.de. All coins received by NGC GmbH after January 1, 2021, should be accompanied by the new submission form.
Any changes to fees and forms for other NGC offices will be announced separately.
Want news like this delivered to your inbox once a month? Subscribe to the free NGC eNewsletter today!