NGC GmbH Resumes Drop-offs and Pick-ups at its Munich Office on May 4
Posted on 5/1/2020
As businesses begin to reopen, NGC International GmbH (NGC GmbH) is resuming drop-offs and pick-ups at its Munich, Germany office on May 4, 2020. NGC GmbH has remained open and fully operational during the coronavirus situation, but out of an abundance of caution, it had temporarily suspended drop-offs and pick-ups of submissions of collectibles.
With strict cleaning and safety protocols in place, NGC GmbH is able to again offer this important service. See below for instructions.
For drop-offs and pick-ups
Schedule an appointment by emailing service@NGCcoin.de.
Before attending an appointment to drop off submissions:
- Complete the Europe Submission Form for NGC or PMG as applicable.
- When emailing to schedule your drop-off appointment, provide the SUBMISSION NUMBER displayed on your submission form. Appointments will not be scheduled without a valid submission number.
- Package your submissions securely in a CARDBOARD BOX using any necessary cushioning or void-fill materials to protect your collectibles.
- To avoid processing delays, all collectibles must be packed in the order in which they appear on the submission form.
- Place your submission form inside your cardboard box.
- All submission forms must be properly completed, and all collectibles must be properly packed, prior to arrival at NGC GmbH’s office.
Before attending an appointment to pick up submissions, all outstanding invoices must be paid by either online payment or bank transfer.
When you arrive at the NGC GmbH Munich office:
- Wear a mask at all times in the building.
- Have your photo ID available.
- An NGC GmbH representative wearing a protective mask and gloves will accept or return your submission. Completed submissions will be packed in a sealed box.
- Customers are not permitted to unpack or pack their submissions at the NGC GmbH office at this time.
Please CANCEL your drop-off or pick-up appointment if at any time prior to your appointment:
- You have had contact with anyone known or suspected to have COVID-19.
- You have had any of these symptoms within the last 14 days: fever greater than 100 degrees, coughing or difficulty breathing.
Want news like this delivered to your inbox once a month? Subscribe to the free NGC eNewsletter today!